Experience the exhilaration of flying as you glide along steel ziplines, suspended high above the breathtaking white-water river that divides the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Your tour provides a discovery of mountain ecology that combines adventure with environmental education!
The ziplining area lies deep in the valley between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, covering over 33 acres of land including areas of ancient coastal rainforest. This tour also includes information about mountain ecology, with interpretive signage around the course to illustrate key facts about local ecology and wildlife. You may even get a glimpse of bears, lynx, deer, owls, grouse and squirrels.
You have three ziplining tours in Whistler to choose from:
- Bear Tour – Five ziplines varying in length from 200 feet (61 meters) to over 1,000 feet (300 meters) long connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. The Bear Tour is perfect for families, groups and those who have never ziplined before.
- Eagle Tour – End your adventure by zipping all the way to Whistler Village! A 2000 foot (600 meter) incredible zipline makes this tour perfect for those who have ziplined before, or for the more adventurous types.
- Twilight Tour – Zip through the night, with only a headset lamp and the twinkling lights of Whistler in the distance! The Twilight Trou makes an ideal aprés ski activity!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Location: Whistler, Canada
- Zipline tour with professional guide
- All equipment including custom designed harnesses and climbing helmets
- Shuttle transfer from Whistler Village meeting point to the Zipline site
- Local taxes
Special Offer! Book now and SAVE $20 on all Twilight Zipline Adventures!